Another email I received that’s worth sharing!
One of Maxine’s best!!!!!!!!!
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don’t get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do..
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day.
I’m not talking about illegal Mexicans ~ I’m talking about our troops!
I, for one, am thankful for our troops! Thank you Byron, Becca, Thomas, Sandy’s husband, Kathryn son, and all the other military folks out there! God Bless you ALL!!!
God is good- all the time. . . .